Nội dung chính
- 1 Na2CO3(aq) + 2HCl(aq) → 2NaCl(aq) + CO2(g) + H2O(l)
- 2 Aqueous sodium carbonate and aqueous HCl
- 3 Adding HCl solution to solid Na2CO3
- 3.0.1 This reaction can used to identify sodium carbonate from sodium sulfate.
- 3.0.2 What is the different between reactions of sodium carbonate and hydrochloric acid and calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid
- 3.0.3 Is sodium carbonate a solid?
- 3.0.4 Will sodium carbonate + hydrochloric acid give an acidic gas?
- 3.0.5 If 100 cm3 of 1 mol dm-3 HCl solution is added to 0.04 mol Na2CO3, how much carbon dioxide gas will be emitted?
- 3.0.6 Related Tutorials
- 3.1 Bài viết cùng chủ đề
Chúng tôi rất vui được chia sẻ kiến thức sâu sắc về từ khóa Sodium Carbonate and Hydrochloric Acid Reaction | Na 2 CO 3 + HCl. Bài viết naco3 hcl tập trung giải thích ý nghĩa, vai trò và ứng dụng của từ khóa này trong tối ưu hóa nội dung web và chiến dịch tiếp thị. Chúng tôi cung cấp phương pháp tìm kiếm, phân tích từ khóa, kèm theo chiến lược và công cụ hữu ích. Hy vọng thông tin này sẽ giúp bạn xây dựng chiến lược thành công và thu hút người dùng.
- Kali nitrat – KNO3 là gì? Nơi cung cấp KNO3 uy tín, chất lượng?
- Si Tình Là Gì? bộc lộ Của Kẻ Si Tình, Si Tình Khác Lụy Tình Như
- Thông Tin, Tiểu Sử Về Ca Sĩ Đạt Võ Sinh Năm Bao … – Nano Machine
- 085 là mạng gì? 0855 là mạng gì? Nên &o Xem ngay – VNPTGroup
- 65+ Bài Thơ Lớp 2 Hay ❤ Những Bài Thơ Tiểu Học Lớp 2 Ngắn
When aqueous hydrochloric acid is added to aqueous sodium carbonate (Na2CO3) solution, carbon dioxide (CO2) gas, sodium chloride (NaCl) ad water are given as products. Also HCl can be added to solid Na2CO3. We will discuss about different characteristics of sodium carbonate and HCl acid reaction in this tutorial.
Na2CO3 + HCl → NaCl + CO2 + H2O
Aqueous hydrochloric acid (HCl) is a strong acid. When a strong acid is added to a metal carbonate compound, carbon dioxide gas is released.
The balanced chemical equation with physical states is mentioned below.
Na2CO3(aq) + 2HCl(aq) → 2NaCl(aq) + CO2(g) + H2O(l)
The formed products may be changed how dilute HCl is added to the aqueous sodium carbonate solution or physical state of sodium carbonate. This behavior will be explained in next sections of this tutorial.
Aqueous sodium carbonate and aqueous HCl
Both aqueous sodium carbonate and hydrochloric acid (HCl) are soluble inorganic compounds in water and form colorless solutions. Aqueous sodium carbonate is a weak basic solution and HCl is a strong acid.
Aqueous sodium carbonate titration with HCl solution
When HCl solution is added slowly to the Na2CO3 solution, reaction happens in two stages.
When dilute HCl is slowly added, first, sodium bicarbonate and sodium chloride are formed.
Na2CO3 + HCl → NaCl + NaHCO3
Sodium bicarbonate is basic and can reacts with HCl furthermore. If more HCl is added to the solution, then carbon dioxide gas, sodium chloride and water are produced. If solution is heated, carbon dioxide gas comes out easily from the aqueous solution.
NaHCO3 + HCl → NaCl + CO2 + H2O
Adding HCl solution to solid Na2CO3
If aqueous HCl is added to solid sodium carbonate, immediately carbon dioxide gas is released from the reaction.
This reaction can used to identify sodium carbonate from sodium sulfate.
Questions asked by students
Ask your question and find the answer free.
What is the different between reactions of sodium carbonate and hydrochloric acid and calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid
You cannot see aqueous calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid reaction because calcium carbonate is a precipitate .
Is sodium carbonate a solid?
Sodium carbonate is a solid at room temperature. But it is a soluble inorganic compound in water and form a weak basic solution.
Will sodium carbonate + hydrochloric acid give an acidic gas?
Yes. If enough hydrochloric acid is added to sodium carbonate, carbon dioxide is emitted as a gas. This is a similar reaction to calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid reaction. Carbon dioxide is an acidic gas.
If 100 cm3 of 1 mol dm-3 HCl solution is added to 0.04 mol Na2CO3, how much carbon dioxide gas will be emitted?
- Amount of HCl = 1 mol dm-3 * 0.1 dm3
- Amount of HCl = 0.1 mol
According to the Stoichiometry of the reaction, HCl and Na2CO3 react with each other 2:1 mole ratio. Therefore, all sodium carbonate will react with HCl.
- Reacted HCl amount = 0.04*2
- Reacted HCl amount = 0.08 mol
- Remaining HCl amount = 0.10 mol – 0.08 mol
- Remaining HCl amount = 0.02 mol
Formed carbon dioxide amount = 0.04 mol
Sodium caarbonate reactions NaOH and HCl acid titration curves and indicators Chlorine and sodium hydroxide reaction